Saturday 15 August 2009

Lights

And following on from yesterday's post where I put up a copy of a story I may have already forced you to read, today we have a brand new spanking spanky new one! Up at scribd.com for your reading pleasure:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/18640699/Lights

It's another scary story (I'm coming to terms with the fact that I only write scary ones) and it isn't very long at all, so if you could give it a quick read and let me know your thoughts, I would love you forever and buy you a drink next time I see you.*

*May not actually happen.

2 comments:

  1. That was expctedly unexpected! Nice pacing to the tale and a wonderfully gruesome end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it took me so long to read this...I have no good excuse, so I won't offer one.

    Excellent story! I was a bit worried about how it would all turn out - not worried that it would be good, though! You surprised me, and that's very difficult to do, with how many mysteries and ghost stories I've read.

    Well done, you!

    ReplyDelete