Wednesday 2 January 2013

Everything and the Cat: A Picture a Day for 2013

Last night, half asleep in bed, I made some vague and possibly foolish tweets about trying to take a photo a day for 2013. It should be easy now, I reckoned, what with all these fancy pants mega-phones and their applications. I do like taking photos, even if I'm a bit crap at it, and there's always a chance that the odd snap might inspire a story some how. 

So I'm going to give it a try. Below is the photo I took yesterday, just opposide the sexual health clinic in Camberwell (I was waiting for the bus)

Sky

And today's photo, which was taken in The Sun of Camberwell this evening. Don't worry, I won't post every single one to the blog, as I suspect that will get boring, but I'll be putting them all on instagram (if you would like to follow me on there, I am sennydreadful, predictably) 

Glass

1 comment:

  1. Huzzah! I don't think this will be boring, actually. Like James Joyce taught us, no day is a dull day.

    ReplyDelete