Tuesday 17 August 2010

The Worrying Rise in Omnivore Related Violence

Now, how to dress this blog post up as more than a simple plug for my story in the new issue of Hub? Hmm.

What’s that over there? Is that a badger with a gun? Goodness me, the moral decay of our natural wildlife continues apace.

And now, look at this:

http://www.hubfiction.com/2010/08/issue-125/


Ahem. I’ve had some lovely feedback for this story, which is always a huge encouragement and an even bigger surprise. Big ol’ sweaty thanks to everyone who has read it so far and been kind enough to say lovely things at me.

1 comment:

  1. Did you include a plug for your new story? Now, I'm too frightened to go our into wilderness in downtown Watford. We have foxes here. If your badgers tote guns, what could those wile foxes have? They might have heard that I killed one of their wildlife brethren. Hell! Revenge is a seven letter word (and other pieces of cryptic counting.)

    ReplyDelete